Wine Tasting Hosted by WCNCR and Total Wine
Bring to Thursday evening event – bread, cheese, and wine
WINE: Procure from Total Wine (co-founded by WCNCR member Representative David Trone), or your local wine merchant (available through delivery services as well).
Red Bubbly – Red Chook Sparkling Shiraz $20
Zesty White – Pieropan Soave Classico $38
Bubbly – Bougrier Pure Loire Sparkling Vouvray $20
WHAT TO DO IF TOTAL WINE IS NOT CONVENIENT FOR YOU?
1. Show your local wine merchant this list and ask for recommendations
2. Pull whatever libations or beverages you have at home and join for the fun and spirit of the season
CHEESE: Procure from Whole Foods, or your local cheese merchant – try for a gooey cheese, a blue, and a fresh goat. Good Brands – go for artisanal and local if possible, such as Firefly Farms and Cherry Glen (in Rep Trone’s district), Jasper Hill, Vermont Creamery, or Cypress Grove.
- Firefly Farms cheeses - one or all :-)
- Spruce Reserve (splurge) or Merry Goat Round
- Mountain Top Bleu or Black and Blue
- Cabra LaMancha
- Fresh Goat Cheese
ACCOMPANIMENTS: Salty nuts, honey, radishes, bread, or crackers
Looking forward to making this a fun and educational event for the Wharton Alumni Club!