The Wharton Club of the National Capital Region (WCNCR) offers meaningful opportunities to build relationships with fellow alumni, pursue lifelong learning through engaging local and international programming, and stay connected with Wharton.
We invite you to participate in and contribute to this vibrant community!
Please Note: You will need your PennKey credentials to log-in and access exclusive member content. Please contact [email protected] if you don't know your PennKey username and/or password.
|Membership Type||New Alumni||Recent Alumni||Recurring Membership||Standard Membership|
|Eligibility||Graduated within 18 months of joining||Graduated within past five years||All alumni||All alumni|
Membership benefits include:
- Reconnect with the school via alumni-only events
- Develop your professional network by interacting with fellow Wharton grads
- Broaden your horizons by attending speaker events with leaders in economics, finance, technology, and media, among many others
- Give back to the school by helping current students and recent grads new to the National Capital Region
- Offer your industry expertise to help fellow alums
- Mentoring matches Wharton Alum mentees with Wharton Alum mentors in their area of interest
Additional benefits include:
- Preferred ticket purchases for local, national, and international events (i.e. spots held for members
- Discounted pricing on all events
- Access to our private Wharton Club of National Capital Region LinkedIn and Facebook Groups
- Attend Contributor-only events
- Eligibility to participate on committees, organize events, and vote in election
Are you interested in visibility through in-kind or financial sponsorship? Would you like to provide networking opportunities and membership benefits for Wharton alumni on your staff? Please contact Membership Co-Chair Ashley Hall to learn more and explore options.
Following national alumni club guidelines, membership in the Wharton Club of the National Capitol Region is available to anyone who:
- Has completed any program with Wharton alumni status as defined by the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (the “School”)
- Is a current or former full-time staff or faculty member of the School
- Is a current student enrolled in a full or part-time undergraduate or graduate degree program at the School