Leading in times of unprecedented uncertainty.
Get cutting-edge insights on strategy, innovation and transformation from the world’s top business minds.
2 Days/ 20+ Speakers/ 100% Profits to Charity
100% of profits from this effort are being donated to non-profits supporting at-risk people deal with the impact of COVID-19.
- Safi Bahcall (Author of Loonshots)
- Nicolas Bry (head of innovation at Orange, author of The Intrapreneurs’ Factory)
- George Day (Wharton, Author of See Sooner, Act Faster)
- Pete Fader (Wharton and world’s foremost expert on CLV)
- Scott Galloway (NYU professor and author of The Four)
- Verne Harnish (founder of Gazelle and author of Scaling Up)
- Salim Ismael (co-founder of Singularity University and author Exponential Organizations)
- Mark Johnson (co-founder of Innosight with Clayton Christensen)
- Whitney Johnson (Harvard/ Disrupt Yourself author)
- Kaihan Krippendorff (author of Driving Innovation from Within)
- Paul Krugman (Nobel prize winning economist, NYT columnist)
- Josh Linkner (author of The Art of Reinvention, Disciplined Dreaming, and Hacking Innovation)
- Roger Martin (Rotman School of Mangement, #1 ranked Thinkers50 2017-2019)
- Rita McGrath (Columbia/ Author Seeing Around Corners)
- Fons Trompnaars (author of Riding The Waves of Culture and several other books and papers on culture)
- Amy Webb (NYU professor/ author of The Big Nine and The Signals are Talking)
- Liz Wiseman (Author of Multipliers)
- Rob Wolcott (The World Innovation Network and Kellogg/ Chicago Booth)
- Ming Zeng (Former Chief Strategy Officer of Alibaba, Author of Smart Business)
NEW – DRIVING INNOVATION FROM WITHIN: A GUIDE FOR INTERNAL ENTREPRENEURS
✓ Act like a startup, while leveraging the resources & capabilities of scale
✓ Create a culture of continuous innovation and creativity
✓ Be the disruptor, not the disrupted
✓ Unleash the power of an entrepreneurial mindset
✓ Tap into the value of fresh ideas
✓ Win the war for talent and be the workplace that attracts top performers
✓ Special section for leaders: steps to transform your company for the future
“Startups get the headlines, but established companies are often the real innovation heroes. Krippendorff’s Driving Innovation From Within is chock full of examples and tools to help internal innovators combine entrepreneurial energy with assets of scale to innovate with impact.” –Scott D. Anthony, Senior Partner, Innosight, author of Dual Transformation and The Little Black Book of Innovation
Click here to get your tickets.