Please join us for a FIRESIDE CHAT with Randy Bort WG'92 , Board Director of Gores Guggenheim, Inc.
Randall Bort is a Co-Founder of SandTree Holdings, LLC, a private commercial real estate investment firm, and has been a partner at SandTree since November 2012. Previously, Mr. Bort was an investment banker at Drexel Burnham Lambert, BT Securities, Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, Credit Suisse First Boston, The Mercanti Group and Imperial Capital. Mr. Bort has significant financial, transactional and capital markets experience across multiple industries and has worked both domestically and in Asia.
Mr. Bort earned a B.A. in Economics and Mathematics from Claremont McKenna College and an M.B.A. in Finance and Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Mr. Bort served as a member of the board of directors of:
- Gores Holdings I from August 2015 until completion of the Hostess acquisition in November 2016
- Verra Mobility Corp. (formerly Gores Holdings II) from January 2017 until June 2019
- Gores Holdings III from September 2018 until the completion of the PAE acquisition in February 2020
- Gores Metropoulos from February 2019 until the completion of the Luminar acquisition in December 2020
- Gores Holdings IV from June 2019 until the completion of the UWM acquisition in January 2021
- Gores Holdings V from June 2020 until the completion of the AMP acquisition in August 2021
- Gores Holdings VI from June 2020 until the completion of the Matterport acquisition in July 2021
- Gores Metropoulos II from January 2021 until the completion of the Sonder transaction in January 2022
- Gores Guggenheim from March 2021 until the completion of the Polestar transaction in June 2022.
Mr. Bort has also served as a member of the board of directors of Gores Holdings VII since February 2021, Gores Holdings VIII since March 2021, and Gores Holdings IX since January 2022.
Mr. Bort also is the Treasurer of the Board of Trustees of Children’s Bureau, a non-profit organization based in Los Angeles focused on foster care and the prevention of child abuse.
Host: Wharton Alumni for Boards
Date: Tuesday, September 6
Please REGISTER HERE to receive the Zoom Details.