New Arenas for Innovation & Investment
A special virtual global WCNY panel featuring insights and trends from venture capitalists and entrepreneurs from emerging startup markets from across the world.
As the world becomes more global and tech accelerates to drive innovation and propel new startup ecosystems forward, savvy investors and pioneering entrepreneurs are looking beyond the familiar and traditional markets for opportunities to do well and impact change. To explore the potential, growth, and road ahead for startup markets beyond the U.S., this panel will feature insights from a global lineup of venture capitalists and founders from today’s booming global tech hubs.
This global all-Wharton panel includes:
- Tal Slobodkin (WG'08) - Managing Partner at StageOne VC (Israel)
- Shweta Singh (WG'14) - Chief Business Officer & Chief of Staff at Unilodgers, Formerly SRI Capital and Lumis Partners (India)
- Sean Seton-Rogers (WG'05) - General Partner at PROfounders Capital (UK)
- Derek Lundgren Bittar (WG'08) - General Partner, IndicatorCapital
- Lucy Xu (W'13) - Founder of The Port Global (Greece), Moderator