Bringing Wharton Alumni and Climate Change Experts & Leaders Together
Critical Conversations about
Climate Change Mitigation, Adaptation, and Restoration
Monday-Thursday, October 18-21, 2021
11:00 am to 1:00 pm (ET) each day
Presented by the Wharton Club of National Capital Region (WCNCR)
Co-hosted by the Wharton Risk Center, several Wharton Clubs across the nation, ColumbiaDC, and other eminent organizations.
Climate change is the greatest challenge of our time. Keeping the climate safe for future generations must be a top priority, and it will require a multilateral approach and trillions of dollars of investment.
Don’t miss this important conference.
- Learn about core topics of climate change.
- Hear insights and updates from climate change experts and leaders in multiple disciplines and industries.
- Learn about innovative work that is driving change.
- Explore new investment and collaboration opportunities.
Sign up today, and bring your questions!
Questions? Contact Soumitra Das WG03.
*Not yet a WCNCR Member? Membership costs just $60/year. Join today!
Keynotes and networking each day
|October 18||Climate Change Adaptation||
|October 19||Climate Mitigation||
|October 20||Climate Restoration||
|October 21||Climate Change Investment Opportunities||
- Dr. Katherine Klein, Vice Dean, The Wharton School
- Christine Harada, Executive Director, Federal Permitting Improvement Steering Council, and Former Chief Sustainability Officer for the Obama Administration
- His Excellency Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson, Chairman, Arctic Circle, and President of the Republic of Iceland 1996-2016
- Shiv Khemka, Global Vice Chairman, SUN Group, and Chairman, The Global Education & Leadership Foundation