HBS Association of Boston Invites You
Featured Speaker Prof. Sarah Hammer, Managing Director of Wharton’s Center for Innovation in Finance
Cryptocurrency and blockchain are technologies with the potential for revolutionizing the world of finance and the broader economy. Join other business leaders as we explore whether these technologies will transform the way commerce is transacted.
Sarah Hammer Esq. - Managing Director Wharton
Brandon Kumar - Co-Founder Layer 3
Atul Rutgi - Partner Accolade
Rick Williams (Moderator) - Managing Director Williams Advisory Partners
Our panel of experts will brief us on:
- What problems do cryptocurrency and blockchain solve?
- What is the difference between cryptocurrency and blockchain?
- What are their value propositions?
- What business sectors will benefit or be hurt if these technologies are widely adopted?
- What is the role of government regulation in the adoption of these technologies?
- What is driving investor interest in cryptocurrency and is there a speculative bubble which is about to burst?
Date: Wednesday, October 19th
Time: 5:30 - 7:00 PM ET