Many Wharton alumni volunteers are working together to provide business, career, and social opportunities to over 4,000 Wharton Alumni in the National Capital Region. Exciting new initiatives designed to further our "Take The Call" campaign are being developed on a regular basis.
The "Take The Call" concept is simple: Wharton people buy from, hire, and help other Wharton people, and when a fellow alumnus reaches out, we Take The Call.
We need your help! We need volunteers to serve on committees and in leadership positions. All volunteers must be dues-paying members of the Club.
The positions below are examples of presently available volunteer opportunities. Please sign up below and indicate your volunteer interests.
AFFINITY GROUPS COORDINATORS
• Affinity Group Healthcare
• Affinity Group Women in Business
• Affinity Group Young Alumni
• Affinity Group Wharton in Retirement
• Affinity Group Non-profit
• Affinity Group Tech
• Affinity Group Finance
• Affinity Group Emerging Markets
• Other Affinity Groups – please feel free to suggest your ideas!
• Volunteer Coordinators
• Venues Coordinator
• Speaker Outreach
• Pubcrawl Organizers in DC, MD or VA
• Cultural events Coordinators
• Fireside Chats Coordinators
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
• Mentoring Program Coordinator